No Purchase Necessary
1. Pick up your free Fresh Encounter Lucky Bucks card at one of the participating retail stores (all Fresh Encounter, Chief, and Remke stores). Bring the Lucky Bucks card with you each time you visit the store between September 28, 2017 and December 20, 2017 or until all Lucky Bucks cards have been distributed. The cashier will validate your purchase(s) and record your visit by punching out the appropriate item(s) on the Lucky Bucks card. When you have completed your Lucky Bucks card, the store manager will remove the seal in the “Award Section” to reveal the prize you have won. If the prize area seal is defaced in any way, the Lucky Bucks card will be declared void and invalid. The store manager or authorized representative must remove the seal on or before December 20, 2017 in order for the prize to be awarded.
2. Customers complete the Lucky Bucks card by fulfilling the purchase record in grocery purchases. Excluded purchases include alcohol, tobacco, postage, fuel, pharmacy, rental equipment, money orders, utility payments, lottery purchases, store charges, catering and/or other services deemed ineligible. Customers may also complete a game card by having the card punched in the free weekly visit punching section for 12 consecutive weeks. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LIMIT ONE FREE PUNCH PER WEEK.
3. You can play as many Lucky Bucks cards as you wish, but each card must be completed before the prize contained on the Lucky Bucks card will be awarded. You may combine your Lucky Bucks cards. If you have partial amounts punched on several cards, bring them in and the authorized personnel will put them all on one card during week 12 of the promotion. All Lucky Bucks cards are submitted for verification. No copies of Lucky Bucks cards are permitted. A Lucky Bucks card that is tampered with, illegible, mutilated, reproduced, contains errors or obtained by unauthorized means is void. Valid while supply lasts. Liability for such Lucky Bucks cards is limited to replacement of the Lucky Bucks cards.
4. Prizes will be awarded in amounts between $1.00 and $10,000.00. Every Lucky Bucks card is a winner. The minimum award is $1.00. The odds are as follows:
|AWARDS||NO. OF AWARDS||ODDS|
|$10,000||1||1 IN 664,409|
|$1,000||82||1 IN 8,103|
|SPREE||174||1 IN 3,819|
|$100||380||1 IN 1,749|
|$40||968||1 IN 687|
|$20||1,173||1 IN 567|
|$10||6,074||1 IN 110|
|$5||13,031||1 IN 51|
|$1||642,526||1 IN 1|
TOTAL CARDS: 664,409
5. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. There is no limit to how many times you can play or how many times you can win.
6. The area covered by this promotion is the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana counties of the (45) participating stores. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Decisions of the judges are final. By participating in this game, you accept and agree to all these rules.
7. Must be 18 years of age or older to play Lucky Bucks. For a list of major prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
203 East Crawford Street
Findlay, OH 45840
Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2017