What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
For what do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To send periodic emails (unless you option opt not to receive)
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The information you enter on Speedway’s web site is shared with Remke Markets so we may manage your Pump Perks rewards and personalize your experience when shopping Remke Markets. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Fresh Encounter Inc. may send you periodic SMS or MMS messages containing but not limited to important information, updates, deals, and specials.
- You will receive up to 4 messages per month.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by texting the word STOP to the 45535. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For help, send the word HELP to 45535.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
If you have any questions please contact Fresh Encounter Inc. at (419) 427-2772.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Fresh Encounter Inc. will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider. Please reach out to your wireless provider if you have questions about your text or data plan.
1299 Cox Avenue
Erlanger, KY 41018